loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Will work with and report to VP, Loan Integrity in the legal department and act as a resource for the entire enterprise (loanDepot, imortgage, Mortgage Master, LDWholesale) in providing support and oversight.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate pending and/or enacted legislation.
- Assist internal customers (branch offices, loan officers, administrative & support departments, etc.) to ensure compliance with federal & state lending & servicing laws and company policy.
- Assist with the development and implementation of compliance related policies and procedures.
- Perform compliance audits on mortgage servicing functions.
- Analyze reports and review servicing system processes and procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Work with Servicing Oversight and Cenlar area and external document preparation companies to create, revise and maintain lending disclosure and documents.
- Assist in executing the Oversight program for Cenlar and associated third party vendors.
- Maintain compliance related reference books, matrices and history files and assist with compiling documentation and facilitating regulatory consumer complaints.
- Assist as necessary with coordination and responding to regulatory consumer complaints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.