loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender
This position will manage the identification, implementation, and evaluation of training programs and development initiatives necessary for the attainment of loanDepot strategic priorities and objectives. A proven track record and experience of program management in the area of Loan Servicing, from conception and design through to implementation, measurement, and continuous improvement is highly recommended.
This position is responsible for documenting and developing training for servicing policy and procedure and oversee all aspects training as it pertains to loanDepot’s servicing organization. The ideal candidate understands the process related to servicing and has a strong sense of developing assets for training and learning.
This position will report directly to the Vice President of Learning & Development and align on vision and team deliverables but also will work closely on execution with other key members of the Learning & Development team. This will also function as an internal consultant to senior leaders, by assessing organization training needs and determining appropriate and measurable training initiatives within the Servicing organization. This position will include the implementation of training, management of existing programs, the design and creation of new programs and training materials to support the company’s growth and success.
Successful candidates in this role will thrive in fast-paced environments and be dedicated to driving training and development initiatives within the organization under the direction from the Vice President of Learning & Development. We are seeking an individual who will be eager to craft and deploy programs to develop the skill set our new hires and tenured associates in order to support our growth.
- Manage trainers to execute goal and metric driven training initiatives.
- Create content and help facilitate others to create content to deliver training
- Provides thought leadership and direction for training programs across the organization including sales and operations strategies.
- Develop training modules, training assessments, individual and group learning modules, learning curriculum and strategies all in support of loanDepot’s Experience culture.
- Facilitates themselves, training courses and programs to support sales and operations strategies
- Provides feedback and coaching processes; develops sales and operations programs, benchmarking, and best practices.
- Develops trainer development programs and coaches others involved in learning & development efforts.
- Serves as a catalyst to maximize team learning engagement with the Learning & Development Team
- Implement and manage programs to execute on overall goals of loanDepot
- Works with the VP of Learning & Development as well as the Director of Learning & Development to produce strategies and executes on strategies.
- Owns, maintains, modifies, and creates, as necessary, the required data models for on-going reporting and analytics.
- Must clearly communicate all scope of projects in written and oral direction
- 3+ years in mortgage and lending platforms
- 2+ years as part of a training organization or training experience
- Knowledge of training methodology and superior facilitation skills
- Significant familiarity with servicing procedures
- Servicing experience highly recommended
- BA highly recommended
- Experience with E-learning Platforms
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.