loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Position Summary: Coordinate all the steps of the loan closing and prepares documents for funding stage.
- Ensure file and documents meet company, investor, and compliance requirements.
- Confirm that documents are drawn within posted turn times and consistently meet deadlines.
- Process minimum of 8 files per day during normal business operations. Adhere to fluctuating file processing minimums as set by management.
- Process files within a 1 hour average time-frame, subject to business needs.
- Complete quality, salable loans with minimal errors.
- Verify several aspects of the documentation and process including, but not limited to: property address, wire information for funding, information on insurance policy, all fees, impound and MI. Ensure documents correspond to the correct program and investor.
- Coordinate and communicate with: processing department for correcting and completing the file, funding department for HUD approval, escrow department for document signing and post-closing team to ensure file is purchased and insured.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle in order to fully understand implication of the work of the closing function.
- Become proficient with the document management system.
- Accurately file documents and information in the system and ensure all information is complete and accurate. Use checklists and other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all required information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience, preferably within the mortgage lending industry.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.