loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for partnering with various functional areas to provide HR system administration and support, elevate operational capabilities, leadership, project management, security role maintenance and system insight. Serves as a Workday SME and completes complex HR operational activities and projects, as well as participates in various HR systems implementations. You will be responsible for leading a team of HR Analyst and for supporting a workforce of over 6,500 employee. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Leads and directs the HRIS team responsible for HR operations data flow, analytics, and reporting.
- Provides HR systems maintenance and support. Assists with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
- Provides end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management. Monitors reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
- Collaborates with stakeholders across all functions (HR, Finance, IT, Production/Operations) to maintain and develop processes that will create a best in class HR operations platform.
- Ensures data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Develops and sustains appropriate controls to maintain and report on information.
- Proactively stays abreast of industry trends and new technologies. Makes appropriate recommendations to enhance, develop and innovate in order to better serve the evolving needs of the business.
- Responsible for successful HRIS integration of newly acquired businesses.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Responsible for recommending final hiring and termination decisions, overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of employees. Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning and directing work; managing performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; timely execution and decision making skills; ability to manage competing priorities; proactive approach to process improvement abilities.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Minimum five (5) + years of management experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of HRIS and database systems management required – experience with Workday highly preferred.
- Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes required.
- Experience with a Workday Partner.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience manipulating complex data sets.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of eight (8) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.