loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Assists in the development and management of the company’s Fair Lending program through data collection, reporting, monitoring/testing, and analysis. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Performs various fair lending audits/reviews; reports the results of these reviews to the Fair Lending Team and other appropriate business units
- Manages the collection and review of the Company’s HMDA data
- Works with third party firms to complete external reviews, including delivering necessary data and materials, maintaining communication with the third party leads, performing QC reviews of the results, and compiling final results to be reported back to the business
- Analyzes potential fair lending issues in consumer complaints and maintains tracking of such complaints
- Assists in the development and implementation of remediation efforts as a result of monitoring, audit or examination findings
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and reporting skills; Intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate percentages; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; locate routine mathematical errors; compute ratio and percent.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and efficient with time management.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret various state/government regulations.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- 2-4 years’ mortgage compliance experience or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of federal/state regulations and experience with HMDA reporting preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in law, political science, or business or related field preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.