Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender
The primary purpose of the Collateral Coordinator is to provide internal, investor and warehouse support through effective pipeline and task management. Supports Secondary and Investor Delivery Specialists by coordinating the activity of collateral packages that have been marked as dry by the Warehouse Banks though delivery to the Investor/Document Custodian. Primary point of contact between the Warehouse and the Investor on loans to be recalled/redirected. Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Monitors daily warehouse reports to identify loans that are dry
- Provides file transmittal and shipping instructions to Warehouse Banks for Investor/Custodian delivery
- Coordinates warehouse release of collateral files by collecting applicable signatures
- Recalls Collateral from Investors/Warehouse Banks
- Reconciles requests from loanDepot against Warehouse reports to ensure requested collateral has been sent to appropriate locations.
- Performs other duties to support the Investor Delivery Department as may be assigned.
- Daily Monitoring of various loanDepot and Warehouse Bank reports for collateral tracking and curative
- The ability to operate in a fast paced, high energy team-oriented production environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels.
- PC literacy and excellent computer skills to include MS Office, outlook and excel
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Lifting of loan documents for collateral preparation
- Lifting of packages for warehouse delivery
- Extended periods of time sitting during collateral preparation
- Ability to operate quickly and efficiently in a fast paced, high energy team oriented production environment.
- PC literate and excellent computer skills to include MS Office, outlook and Excel
- The ability to recognize and identify credit and loan documents for correct name association
- Good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels