We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
As part of our continued record growth, loanDepot is adding a Sr. QA Engineer to the Technology Solutions Quality team. As a key contributor to the team, you will be instrumental in delivering rich, robust, reliable and resilient experiences for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical test cases for thorough coverage of features
- Design, develop and enhance/maintain the QA automation framework and tests using C# and Selenium WebDriver.
- Create and execute detailed test cases that clearly articulate steps and expected results and meet test objectives
- Ensure all application functionality, including up- and down-stream system interfaces perform as expected
- Identify and address relevant edge-case scenarios and ensure each is handled properly
- Assist development and database teams in troubleshooting complex technical or end user scenarios
- Generate suitable test data that validate the critical requirements and business rules of the application under test to expose regressive defects
- Ensure defect tracking systems are properly maintained and produce reports related to team activity and goals
- Develop simple SQL statements to validate test data.
- Strong working knowledge of defect tracking, test case and requirements management software
- Deep understanding of testing principles, concepts, patterns and best practices
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance / Testing and QA project coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years of SQL and data validation experience
- 3+ years of experience in C# or any other programming language
- 3+ years of experience with any automation tool
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicate skills, both written and verbal
- Software Test Professional (CSTP), Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE) preferred
- Experience with SoapUI or similar software suite, Microsoft TFS and JIRA is a plus
Strong ability to:
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time
- Quickly analyze and understand complex use cases and input/output permutations
- Effectively implement solutions requiring exacting attention to detail
- Drive testing efforts across multiple projects concurrently
- Deliver work product according to established deadlines
- Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided
- Work collaboratively in a small team
- Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Lead by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their peak
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives
- Take shared ownership of the product
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.