Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Position Summary: Oversee the daily operations of the closing department
- Ensure file/docs meet RESPA, MDIA and investor requirements in context of loan processing
- Address closing related questions from closing coordinators, title and escrow companies regarding process and procedures.
- Ensure that all closing coordinators are providing detailed and accurate financial numbers to borrowers, title and escrow.
- Communicate with internal departments (i.e., processing, funding, post-closing, branch managers) and outside partners (i.e., escrow, document support) to close the loan in an Ensure documents are drawn within posted turn times.
- Manage workflow consistent with business needs. Could include assigning loans, special projects, reporting to senior management and for internal workflow uses.
- Communicate new policy and procedures related to closing with internal departments.
- Adhere to and enforce posted turn times.
- Strategic review/audit/spot checking as many loan documents per day as possible.
- Draw documents on employee loans.
- Process loans that are considered rush, important and special loans.
- Communicate with document companies regarding new products, branches, and state presences.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle in order to fully understand implication of the work of the closing function.
- Accurately file documents and information in the system and ensure all information is complete and accurate. Use checklists and other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all required information.
- Make sure loans are complete (contains all data fields and documents), accurate (true and correct), thorough (no detail overlooked) and reliable (all sources are trusted).
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.