Responsible for reviewing title commitments, file notes and all documents related to preparation of ALTA Settlement Statements/Closing Disclosures and closing document packages. Will accurately calculate payoffs and collect property taxes as applicable. Prepares ALTA Settlement Statements in accordance with client’s instructions. Assembles closing document packages and provides to signing agent. Could assist client in resolution of closing related issues with minimal assistance from department lead and/or management.
- Review of title commitment, lien payoffs, taxes, file notes, lenders closing instructions
- Preparation of ALTA Settlement Statements per lenders closing instructions
- Preparation of and providing notary/signing agent with closing document packages
- Updating lien payoffs, taxes
- Corresponding with lender(s) or other individuals/entities
- Ability to maintain a pipeline of files.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Effective communication with internal departments and clients.
- Ability to make good business decisions affecting the department and company.
- High School Graduate Required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.PM17