We take the responsibility of being the second largest nonbank lender seriously. Our sales team which is over 750+ employees strong is comprised of both seasoned mortgage veterans & our own home-grown Lending Officers. All of our Licensed Lending Officers are taught & trained from our astounding Learning & Development team to provide all the tools necessary to take care of our customers- every call, every time.
All sales members of #TeamloanDepot benefit from our no-cap commission policy which includes a base wage plus bonus plan, continuous on-going training, as well as company paid continuing education & licensing renewals.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Position Summary: The Production Assistant supports the Loan Consultant or Sales Manager in administrative marketing and support actions related to serving the clients, borrowers and business partners. In general, the Production Assistant is not licensed, except in specific situations. If fully licensed, the production assistant may perform certain originator actions (where allowable by law) on behalf of the Loan Consultant or Sales Manager.
- Manage the Loan Consultant or Sales Manager’s calendar to set up appointments and outside sales meetings
- Provide customer service to borrowers and any external business partners as identified by the Loan Consultant
- Attend external business functions with the Loan Consultant, as requested
- Help facilitate open communication with borrowers and Loan Processors at the branch or in the Corporate office
- Interact with the processing organization and operations to ensure that all files are closed on behalf of assigned Loan Consultant
- Provide daily / weekly status to the Loan Consultant regarding all files currently in progress
- Attend any identified mandatory loan consultant meetings
- Assist Loan Consultant / Sales Manager with identified CRM activities
- If licensed, may assist loan consultant with originator duties and responsibilities up to and where allowable by law
- Comply with organizational standards, policies, and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required
- 1 -3 years of administrative, sales or marketing experience preferred
- Valid NMLS License
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority may be required if license is obtained
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.