Position Summary: The Financial Solutions Coordinator will assist with the development and implementation of financial solution programs for all National Joint Ventures customers.Responsibilities:
- Develop the financial solutions plan with emphasis on creating a coordinated, cost-effective, and collaborative framework for all National Joint Venture borrowers requesting assistance.
- Define, implement, review, update, monitor, and manage all KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to ensure they align with the overall National Joint Venture strategy and annual objectives; are consistent; and promote a shared purpose across the National Joint Venture Channel and the enterprise.
- Identify and implement sustainable process improvement initiatives and communicate those initiatives to internal teams and customers if applicable.
- Collaborate with both internal and external customers to create impactful solutions to address customer needs.
- Oversee maintenance of complete and accurate account records as well as monitor and track response times, repair times and customer satisfaction rates.
- Provide an excellent customer experience for all clients and provide solutions for accomplishing their homeownership dreams through improved financial stability.
- Maintain compliance with various regulations associated with financial solutions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- 4 or more years of in the mortgage lending and credit repair industry
- Knowledge of loan products and programs across government and conventional platforms
- Demonstrated program and project management skills in a growing environment
- Experience with complex mortgage tools / systems / software