loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Payment Administration Analyst will participate in all activities in the Payment Administration department. Day to day responsibilities include maintaining strong controls over cash activity, managing relationships with multiple departments, analyzing mortgage loan activity to ensure compliance with company, investor, and regulatory guidelines, resolving company and customer cash research questions in an efficient and professional manner, and processing and balancing of payments and wires received on mortgage loans. This individual will perform a variety of tasks throughout the day, week and month which require analytical thinking, attention to detail, and strong organizational and time management abilities. The individual will spend significant time in a critical role supporting company projects and initiatives. The Payment Administration Analyst must have a strong work ethic, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work with minimum direction. This position will offer career growth opportunities for the right individual.
- Payment Processing, including:
- Posting Mortgage Payments and wires.
- Managing Third-Party Payment vendors for electronic and Lockbox payments.
- Processing Bank Wires for mortgage loan payoffs and third-party activity.
- Ensure Payment Administration compliance with company policy, including:
- Timely Payment posting
- Monitor loan balances to ensure a minimum of unapplied payments
- Complete research requests quickly, complete, and accurately.
- Manage Servicing mail, including:
- imaging documents
- routing imaged mail to responsible parties
- adhering to critical escalation policies
- Coordinate Payment Processing and Compliance with Payment Lockbox vendor.
- Play a critical role managing the Payment Administration role in Servicing Process Improvement Projects and Company Initiatives.
- 5 years of experience with Mortgage Servicing or relevant Payment Processing systems, preferably Black Knight MSP required.
- College Degree preferred, but relevant project improvement and mortgage servicing experience will be considered.
- Strong competencies in Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Understanding of accounting concepts and reconciliations.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.