Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
- Service Release reconciliations for Warehouse loans sold to Third Parties.
- Reconcile clearing account, and Warehouse P&I / T&I Accounts.
- Complete necessary research to ensure resolution of reconciling items and assist other departments in resolving issues.
- Executes the above duties in accordance to investors' guidelines/timelines.
- Assists as needed, with reporting loan-level and/or pool level data and remit funds to Investors on a daily, weekly, biweekly and/or monthly basis.
- Continuously reviews processes and procedures and recommends new ones to manager to improve the quality and service
- Tracking Cash for loans sold to multiple third parties.
- Reconcile funds due Corporate, and funds to be forwarded to the new servicers
- Knowledge of bank reconciliation process for test of expected cash, pool to security balancing, and clearing account balancing.
1-3 years experience with working knowledge Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or Ginnie Mae reconciliations and reporting knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Scheduled/Scheduled accounting method - Required
- Strong analytical skills with an excellent math aptitude.
- Strong MS Excel and knowledge of Excel formulas and functions to include V-Lookup, Concatenating formulas, Conditional Formatting, and Pivot Tables
- MS Access or SQL a plus
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.