Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender
The FHA Insuring Specialist is responsible for all obtaining the Mortgage Insurance Certificate(MIC), including, but not limited to payment of the UFMIP; preparing file for insuring; auditing file pre-insuring and curing any defects found; processing applications; as well as tracking the loan through completion of receiving the MIC.
- FHA Insuring Experience
- Mortgage Post Closing Experience
- Basic Knowledge of FHA or Gov't loan insuring experience
- Computer proficiency, Excel experience a must
- Proven ability to work well to varied work load in fast paced environment.
- Mortgage Origination Audit Experience
- Prior UW experience or FHA/VA training/certifications a plus.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.