Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Underwriting Administrator position will support and assist the underwriting staff and managers. Manage underwriting pipeline, distribute files to the specific underwriters by way of experience and qualifications. Assist with day-today reporting metrics, UW performance summary, and pipeline reports through Excel for underwriting, processing, funding as needed emphasizing individuals priority files in order to meet companywide monthly goals.
- File distribution and pipeline management
- Order of appraisal items for underwriting and shipping (Investor Resolution Department).
- Send out and track MI files that cannot be underwritten by the in-house MI person.
- Assist underwriting with file sign-off if there is over flow or someone is out.
- Report creation and maintenance.
- Ability to multitask, strong organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency, excel experience a must.
- Proven ability to work well to varied workload in fast paced environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of mortgage LOS systems, multiple AUS applications, and underwriting software systems.
- Must have 1+ years of mortgage experience.
- Prior work experience must include product experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.