loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Our Account Executives solicit, build and maintain strong relationships with mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers (and any other potential mortgage entity customer), representing LDW, to sell into the wholesale and correspondent mortgage marketplace within an assigned territory.
- Presents new customers for approval to conduct business withLDWholesale
- Presents loan products, pricing, point of contacts, and communicates how LDW does business to prospective and existing customers
- Speaks, corresponds and visits accounts on a daily basis to ensure their upmost satisfaction
- Trains mortgage brokers and banker partners on loan submission and fulfillment process
- Sets expectations to clients on fully understanding the loan process including submission, processing, underwriting, closing and funding
- Manages sales pipeline and closing ratios at levels determined by LDW leadership
- Assists in resolving customer issues & educates customer about the escalation process
- Communicates and interacts with loan fulfillment centers as necessary to ensure desired production results
- Manages customer performance
- Participates in the training of other associates as needed
- Minimum of 3+ years proven and progressive wholesale mortgage lending sales experience
- Ability to conduct and attend web meetings and conference calls including presentations
- Basic knowledge & understanding of local, state and federal lending laws including TILA,RESPA, HMDA, AIR, NMLS & QM
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel &PowerPoint programs
- Comfortable working CRM technology and social/business network site- Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Ability to attend trade shows & seminars as needed, travelling approximately 5-10% of the time
- Must have a valid driver’s license, as well as reliable transportation
- College Degree preferred, but not required with proven mortgage experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.