Acting as the first point of contact with all customers by verifying information that's provided through an online mortgage loan application, that the borrower has been filled out prior to speaking with you. Must provide excellent customer service; answering questions; offering assistance; and identifying customer’s goals and objectives. Able to quickly build rapport with potential clients in order to transfer calls to our inside sales team.
- 90% Calling potential customers and verifying information provided on online application.
- 10% Identifying customer’s objective
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Fast paced, high call volume environment.
- Ability to keep busy during down?time periods.
- Able to quickly build rapport with clients.
- Great people person.
- Strong work ethic.
- Basic computer skills and data entry.
- Previous call center/ sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Motivated for SUCCESS!
Required Level of Education: High School or equivalent
Degree/Certification: Some college preferred, but not required.
Total Years Related Work Experience: 1-2 years preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
PAY RATE: Hourly + Overtime
*Monthly Bonuses based on performance!
We take the responsibility of being the second largest nonbank lender seriously. Our direct sales team which is over 750+ employees strong is comprised of both seasoned mortgage veterans & our own home-grown Lending Officers. All of our Licensed Lending Officers are taught & trained from our astounding Learning & Development team to provide all the tools necessary to take care of our customers- every call, every time.
All direct sales members of #TeamloanDepot benefit from our no-cap commission policy which includes a base wage plus bonus plan, continuous on-going training, as well as company paid continuing education & licensing renewals.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.