We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
As part of our continued record growth, loanDepot is adding a QA Engineer to the Technology Solutions Quality team. As a key contributor to the team, you will be instrumental in delivering rich, robust, reliable and resilient experiences for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical test cases for thorough coverage of features
- Create and execute detailed test cases that clearly articulate steps and expected results and meet test objectives
- Ensure all application functionality, including up- and down-stream system interfaces perform as expected
- Identify and address relevant edge-case scenarios and ensure each is handled properly
- Assist development and database teams in troubleshooting complex technical or end user scenarios
- Generate suitable test data that validate the critical requirements and business rules of the application under test to expose regressive defects
- Ensure defect tracking systems are properly maintained and produce reports related to team activity and goals
- Strong working knowledge of defect tracking, test case and requirements management software
- Deep understanding of testing principles, concepts, patterns and best practices
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Quality Assurance / Testing and QA project coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- SQL and data validation experience
- Design, develop and enhance/maintain the QA automation framework and tests using C# and Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience with any automation tools
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicate skills, both written and verbal
- Software Test Professional (CSTP), Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE) preferred
- Experience with SoapUI or similar software suite, Microsoft TFS and JIRA is a plus
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time
- Quickly analyze and understand complex use cases and input/output permutations
- Effectively implement solutions requiring exacting attention to detail
- Drive testing efforts across multiple projects concurrently
- Deliver work product according to established deadlines
- Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided
- Work collaboratively in a small team
- Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Lead by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their peak
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives
- Take shared ownership of the product
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.