loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The primary focus of this position is the design, support and maintenance of the Company’s Human Resource Information System (HRIS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes and upgrades, complex report writing and analysis of data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Audit, monitor and maintain data integrity in Workday as well as other HR systems.
- Develop and maintain a variety of complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite) utilizing Workday Report Writer, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies.
- Design reports to answer relevant business questions and communicate key HR metrics to stakeholders in an easy to understand dashboard format.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation new system features/upgrades.
- Provide support researching and resolving HRIS product defects, unexpected results or process flaws; recommend solutions and/or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff on the application of upgrades/fixes.
- Troubleshoots end-user log-on and other system access issues.
- Assist with HRIS system end-user training.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR processes, learning methods and systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data elements.
- Understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes.
- Detail-oriented problem-solver who can work independently but also as part of a team.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Excel.
- Workday experience required in one or more of the following functional areas: HCM, Absence Management, Onboarding, Time Tracking, Benefits, Compensation, Performance & Goals, Payroll.
- Experience with Workday integrations using EIB and Web Services/API.
- Experience with systems such as PeopleSoft, ADP, SuccessFactors, Jobvite, Tableau a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and/or 3 -5 years’ work experience in HRIS
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.