Interested in joining the leader in modern lending? Are you self-motivated and committed to excellent customer service? Are you looking for the best loan products and pricing for your customers? Do you want the freedom to define when and where you work all while using the best origination platform and tools that are fueled by one of the largest marketing machines the industry has ever seen? We may have the right opportunity for you…
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The DirectFlex Lending Officer position enables experienced originators the ability to thrive in the modern lending era while also providing professional life flexibility with the opportunity to work: anytime, anywhere. Whether a self-generated customer referral or a company provided lead, the Direct Flex Lending Officer will speak to clients, within their licensing footprint, to analyze the borrower’s financial situation to determine the best loan product(s) to meet the client’s needs.
- Spends majority of the time (50% or greater) working outside the office to generate sales through conducting calls and creating, developing and maintaining referral relationships with individually generated customers or company provided leads.
- Capitalizes & converts on company provided lead sources to transition outbound calls to loanDepot customers.
- Analyzes potential marketing scenarios and campaigns to develop future business opportunities.
- Reads and understands rate sheets, product codes & loan level price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Negotiates and confirms rates, fees, and locks terms with customers.
- Ensures compliance at all times regarding all mortgage regulations.
- Meets with borrowers as necessary to determine best loan program for individual needs after analyzing financial situation of income, assets, credit and property.
- Provides exceptional customer service to both internal & external parties including operations support staff, fellow peers & loanDepot customers.
- Engages in managing the loan pipeline with all team members to meet company efficiency standards.
- 2+ years of experience working in a mortgage loan originations capacity.
- Minimum of 1 approved state license. Successful NMLS registration & renewals will be required.
- Maintains current and thorough knowledge of all lending programs policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Strong familiarity of mortgage processes, procedures, rules, regulations, and compliance.
- Develops and maintains respect with all employees and management; demonstrating a commitment to the company culture.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Point, Webtrac & Empower software preferred.
Oh, the perks…. where to begin:
- Job Flexibility: Work anytime, anywhere!
- Access to the industry’s leading marketing engine!
- Over 300 home loan programs to offer at competitive rates!
- Massive earning potential provided by a high-paid commission structure.
- Industry leading sales, operations and loan fulfillment support.
- Best in class origination tools/technology platform that are completely mobile and virtual.
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial sales culture.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.