mellohome connects pre-approved homebuyers and homeowners with a network of local, verified real estate agents and home improvement professionals. Our innovative program is designed to create a seamless, end-to-end journey that delivers excellent customer service at every step within the home buying, home selling, and home improvement process.
We are seeking candidates with a positive attitude to work in our collaborative team based culture. Our dedicated mellohome Concierge team ensures that all parties involved in the home buying, home selling, and home improvement process are appropriately matched and successfully led to major milestones together. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to connect with customers and professionals, while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for the mello Home (“mh”) network ecosystem including consumers, real estate agents, real estate brokers, home improvement professionals and loan officers. Responsible for monitoring the engagement between all mh parties throughout the real estate referral process and providing feedback (as needed), remediating issues and following-up with any outstanding items to help ensure a great consumer experience in shopping for a home. Also, tracks and notes all communication and interactions with parties. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Acts as the initial point of contact for any questions or concerns
- Gauges customer satisfaction throughout the home purchase, home selling, and home improvement process
- Identifies, assesses and remediates any issues among all parties
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple parties across various businesses and interacts with customers in a friendly, concise and professional manner.
- Efficient in working with multiple parties across competing needs; particularly as it relates to working with external partners and internal team/business unit projects.
- Maintains a high level of focus on minor details when describing mh processes to external partners; ability to document notes in a formalized structure.
- Ability to analyze issues and implement unconventional solutions; can problem solve in real time.
- Understands when a situation needs to be escalated and communicates that escalation to the external partner in a professional manner.
- Ability to overcome working with multiple personalities to create an environment where both external and internal partners feel that the group is always working towards the best experience possible.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or minimum of one (1) + years’ equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.