Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for collaborating with Sales and Operations for both Direct, Retail and Joint Ventures to gain an understanding of process/procedure changes that are being implemented and to test/measure the sentiment of the customer based on those changes. In addition, will be responsible for culminating valuable customer feedback to further present recommendations on additional improvements. In either operations or sales and whether improvements should be skill-based or process/procedural. Creates presentations based on findings and presents to management and above on an ongoing basis. Also responsible for ensuring that our customers’ voices, responses and sentiments continue to be brought to the forefront of our organization, and that, organizationally and individually, we maximize our customers’ experience at a macro and micro level. Areas of focus include defining a program of measurement that captures overall relationship strength as well as customer satisfaction across critical milestones. Works closely with senior team members to oversee aspects of our customers’ journey. Also, to ensure that areas of improvement are captured and tracked across channels, loan lifespans and departments. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Responsible for customer impact analysis, data ingestion, and business socialization. Utilizes ingested data to create a more customer-centric environment that drives business growth.
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer satisfaction KPIs are measured, socialized and acted upon; escalates avenue for concerned customers or senior business leaders.
- Project manages customer experience initiatives stemming from impact analysis and may design and conduct training with proper approval.
- Achieves stakeholder consensus on customer experience topics across the organization and may define subsequent budgetary requirements.
- Administers, maintains, expands and oversees ZenDesk and eXplorance Blue. Responsible for workflow mapping, master data management, EDW consumption and tracking of all historical changes.
- Works with Marketing to develop a more rigorous reputation management system, assists in socializing, implementing and deploying it, ensuring it marries to all other listening mechanisms.
- Manages all regulatory inquiries and responses; presents and communicates with regulators as necessary.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in data analytics or reporting role in the financial services space, ideally in a customer experience or technology role, required.
- One (1) year of experience with Legal or Compliance oversight preferred
- Experience working with all levels within an organization, up to and including executive level
- Management is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.