We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for managing all activities related to Cyber Risk to support the Information Security organization, including IT audit management and participation; developing strong relationships with IT management staff. Developing and executing a strong IT audit program and schedule revolving around a Unified Controls Framework (UCF). Audit testing and evidence collection; overseeing process flow (internal & external); managing any special projects related to Cyber Risk; and managing Cyber Risk Analyst(s) staff. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Manages all data management and technology audits, all internal and external Cyber Risk audit related activities, responses, evidence collection, follow-up, closeout, and reporting results using the risk register.
- Manages Unified Controls Framework assessments and evidence collection to include but not limited to, ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, COBIT, NYDFS, CIS CSC, COSO, etc.
- Reviews and assesses against policies and procedures and reviews all work surrounding IT platforms and processes, IT Governance, disaster recovery planning, change management, and problem & incident management.
- Manages the risk register, remediation plan development, and monitoring through close of plans.
- Monitors, reports, and provides consultation and expert advice to management as it relates to Cyber Risk.
- Manages review of 3rd party vendor IT Security Assessment, working closely with procurement and legal to validate controls can be met.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- CISA, CISSP training, license, or certificate preferred.
- Relevant IT Audit experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or minimum of ten (10) + years’ equivalent work experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#LI JG -1*