loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
This position will have responsibility for the overall coordination & management (organization, planning, execution, monitoring, and control) of Branch Activity as prioritized & approved by Channel Leaders & Enterprise Finance. He or she is accountable for managing the operational aspects of the projects & building & managing cross-functional core teams that drive Branch Activity within loanDepot.The Manager within the Enterprise Branch Activity Organization leads the Team responsible for management & execution of Projects related to New Branch Openings, Moves, Expansions, Closures &/or Remodels (“Branch Activity”) as prioritized and approved by Channel Leaders and Enterprise Finance.
- Partner with Channel Production Leadership, Technology and other Stakeholders to identify the necessary tasks, tools and deliverables to enable the Team to effectively & timely execute Branch Activity Projects, as prioritized.
- Establish Team structure, processes/procedures & oversight/governance standards to ensure accountability for timely, quality execution of Projects and effective hand-off to Business Owners at Project completion.
- Train, develop, & mentor Project Managers & Coordinators on a regular basis (including goal development & performance tracking documentation).
- Ensure team demonstrates job knowledge & a thorough understanding of all aspects of Branch Activity including processes/procedures, documentation, systems, guidelines, roles & responsibilities of core leadership involved in the execution of assigned initiatives.
- Display a team approach & ensure timely, effective communication between all relevant Stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor Project execution to enable anticipation of possible hurdles, offering preemptive solutions and escalate to appropriate Leadership, as needed.
- Facilitate the resolution of issues that impact Project progress, as escalated by the Team &/or Stakeholders.
- Represent the Branch Support Team during internal Department meetings & cross-functional management meetings.
- Orchestrate, prioritize & communicate multiple Projects & communicate progress to internal & external Stakeholders through Project timelines, relevant status reports, & Project Plans.
- Lead larger scale Projects, as assigned.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.