loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LD Wholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for supporting an Underwriting team and Underwriting Manager(s) with tasks that will assist with efficiency and turn times.
- Running daily pipeline reports for management
- Assigning Underwriter new files in LOS
- Assist with submitted loans for MI review as needed
- Assist with submission reviews to third parties
- Supporting other department request for daily report distribution
- Display excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Provide assistance to expedite final approval of the file
- Maintain and cultivate an effective working relationship with internal and external customers
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner as established by company SLA’s
- Embrace company culture
- Be able to adjust work and thought process to accommodate changes in the lending environment
- Act as a role model of the company’s values, acting in an ethical and professional manner at all times
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
- Current market experience with 1 year in the mortgage industry with experience in processing or administrative support
- Recent experience in performing processing and/or underwriting job functions in a paperless environment
- Knowledge of loan regulatory guidelines
- Ability to analyze mortgage loan documentation
- Professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- PMI experience required
- Proficient running, reading and interpreting DU/LP recommendations
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.