loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for serving as a practical visionary, knowing how to dream big, yet executing quickly and flawlessly, ensuring consensus and collaboration is built across Marketing, Communications, Tech and the Business to develop and define new web strategies, programs, and projects. Part of a dynamic team charged with building a best-in-class web presence for loanDepot and its industry-leading mello brands. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Works closely across business lines and functional teams to specify, design, implement and test new web architecture, features, systems and tools.
- Researches and analyzes customer needs, emerging internet technologies and integration of data and systems to drive thought leadership in web marketing activities.
- Conceptualizes web systems and tools to make loanDepot’s online activities more effective and efficient in driving traffic, increasing usability and generating leads.
- Uses web statistic applications to recognize user patterns and trends to help formulate effective marketing and UX/UI techniques.
- Recommends improvements in web site design and functionality that follows from the analysis of online behaviors.
- Partners with functional teams to monitor performance and usability of existing web applications.
- Analyzes online data and presents results and recommendations to Marketing, Communications, Tech and the Business.
- Partners with the business units to recommend companion social media tactics and educates team members on emerging technologies and best practices.
- Responsible for designing site maps.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Web Design or related field.
- Five (5) + years of experience in web marketing.
- Proficiency in an acquisition, lead gen or the financial services field strongly preferred.
- Proficient in full MS Office Suite, Publisher, Visio and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in Web Trends on Demand 9.0 suite of products.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS coding.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO (Discretionary Time Off) policy.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.