loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for the development and implementation of the on-boarding and new-hire training of all associates. Conduct complete training which will include sessions on company policies; product guidelines; department procedures; process and loan flow. Create, document and conduct on-going training to all existing associates to keep staff up-to-date on system, policy, compliance, guideline, product and program changes, as well as changes to their daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Manage the planning and development process as it relates to the on-boarding of new hires and the on-going training of existing associates & Brokers (client facing systems, websites, webinars, in-class sessions, automation)
- Develop and provide content for use in the development of instructor-led training (ILT) and web-based training (WBT) curriculum
- Review and update training curriculum including reference tools, practice exercises and skill assessments utilizing a variety of formats
- Identify and pursue the development or integration of new tools, features & enhancements that support the overall training strategy of the company
- Collaborate with production and department managers to define training requirements (features & functionality)
- Develop and manage training timelines
- Develop a system to monitor the participation in and success rate of all associates and testing procedures to ensure smooth and timely introduction of training related product version releases.
- Initiate and lead weekly meetings; distribute meeting notes and action items.
- Establish strong working relationships with related internal groups including IT, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Training, Corporate Communications, Customer Support.
- Monitor online user activity to observe trends and make recommendations
- Monitor competitive online solutions and industry trends
- Based on customer research, competitive analysis and current results identify new online solutions, features, and enhancements to differentiate LDW and create sustainable competitive advantage
- Conduct new-hire and on-going training sessions in class room setting
- Create, prepare, update, reconcile and print new and existing training materials for presentation
- Serve as a knowledge bank and subject matter expert to existing associates
- Assist in on-boarding new hires by coordinating vendor log-ins, passwords, supplies, etc.
- Other Projects as Assigned
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple mediums (webinars, online tools, videos, in-person sessions)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Moderate travel may be required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and effectively communicate and train associates in a variety of functional disciplines
- Motivational and team building skills
- Three years of training experience in a residential mortgage business, recent experience preferred
- Experience with setting up primary research projects and interpreting results
- Experience in and proven ability to develop training strategies and implementation plans
- Successful project management experience
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented individual
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.