Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender
Our Talent Acquisition Partner Jr, provides top-level customer service to all of our new recruits joining loanDepot. They are the main point of contact with our Hiring Managers, as well as our new hires through the pre-boarding, onboarding & post-onboarding phases. The CS will partner with all necessary divisions in the hiring phase including but limited to: Marketing, Licensing, Events, Benefits, HR & Training. The Concierge Specialist is responsible for providing an overall exceptional experience for new hires & hiring managers.
- Completes the full cycle onboarding process including pre-boarding, onboarding & post boarding phases 40%
- Liaison all internal divisions necessary to ensure a smooth transition to loanDepot- works extensively with the IT, Marketing & HR teams 40%
- Communicates with new hires bi-weekly to evaluate progress in the onboarding cycle 5%
- Updates weekly reports to ensure all parties are notified accordingly 10%
- Answers calls that are filtered through the concierge hotline/inbox 5%
- Required Level of Education: High School Diploma
- Years of Related Work Experience: 3-5 years of HR & Recruiting experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.