Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for performing a detailed review of residential mortgage loan applications and documentation as submitted through third party originators to ensure that the loans meet lending guidelines. The detailed review of the submission will include reviewing all documentation including but not limited to credit reports, income documentation, asset documentation, collateral and other applicable documentation as required to render a decision.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Natural collaborative approach to decision-making
- Clear understanding of the implications of customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Effective decision-making, customer service, sales, customer support and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of lending compliance and regulations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Analysis of complex income
- Current market experience with a minimum of 7 years in the mortgage industry with substantial emphasis on underwriting and credit analysis.
- Minimum of 4 years of current conventional underwriting experience
- Minimum of 2 years FHA underwriting experience with emphasis on 203k
- Knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC guidelines
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.