loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Accountant/Bookkeeper will be responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date books, records, and reporting. Candidate has a minimum of five years accounting and bookkeeping experience. The successful candidate must possess strong organizational skills and be able to work independently, but also support the Office of the CEO executive/administrative duties.
- Bookkeeping and maintain QuickBooks
- Maintain accounts
- Prepare bank and custody reconciliations
- Petty cash management
- Administration of capital calls & distributions for private investments
- Monthly reports
- Coordination with outside vendors
- Keep track of all gifts for tax purposes
- Coordination with CPA firm of tax returns
- Coordination with estate & legal advisors, as required.
- Enter invoices, prepare checks and other accounts payable functions
- Monitor cash accounts and record and activity such as deposits, wires, etc.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- General office duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
- High level of integrity and diplomacy
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Quick Books, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written skills a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Personal effectiveness, credibility, and adaptability
- Ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions
- Professional presentation
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.