loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Individual will provide excellent customer service and represent loanDepot by maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards visitors, clients, and co-workers. Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, customers, visitors and other interested parties. Provide information regarding activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices and employees within the organization.
- Sort, scan and deliver US, FedEx and UPS mail to appropriate personnel.
- Receive FedEx and UPS nightly @ 6:30 pm.
- Receive freight at the doc and ensure proper delivery to the appropriate area.
- Make sure that kitchen is stocked appropriately.
- Distribute all paper to copy machines.
- Hand deliver mail to the post office.
- Deliver checks and cash to the bank.
- Assist Processing Department with various projects.
- Excellent follow up and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to handle constantly changing multiple priorities and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to sit, walk or stand for extended periods.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays..
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.