Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for reviewing title commitments, file notes and all documents related to preparation of ALTA Settlement Statements/Closing Disclosures and closing document packages. Will accurately calculate payoffs and collect property taxes as applicable. Prepares ALTA Settlement Statements in accordance with client’s instructions. Assembles closing document packages and provides to signing agent. Could assist client in resolution of closing related issues with minimal assistance from department lead and/or management. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Reviews files, identifies & requests documents needed - title commitments, lien payoffs, taxes, file notes, etc.
- Handles preparation of ALTA Settlement Statements per lenders closing instructions.
- Responsible for preparation of and providing notary/signing agent with closing document packages.
- Verifies liens and obtains payoff letters, updates lien releases/taxes and other information as needed.
- Corresponds with lender(s), borrowers, or other individuals/entities.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Basic math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.