loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Treasury Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the daily funding and reporting functions of the Treasury department, and ensuring that all treasury related responsibilities are performed in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, and all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Develop an effective working relationship with the Treasury staff to ensure that the funding and reporting functions within the department are efficient, timely, accurate, and meet all SLA’s. This will require teaching, training, and mentoring the staff to ensure that Treasury standards are up held.
- Responsible for ensuring that daily funding, reconciliation, and reporting for all Warehouse line activity completed accurately within a timely manner.
- Oversee the daily cash summary/warehouse analysis and sign off on the warehouse allocation, which drives the daily loan funding process.
- Facilitate the exception processing for fundings and ensure that communication is routed to the correct audience to obtain the proper approvals necessary to facilitate release of funds.
- Provide Ad-hoc intra-month funding forecasts and reporting
- Oversee the loan aging reporting and provide commentary and solutions when totals breach specified levels.
- Review monthly funding performance and communicate funding results Enterprise wide.
- Analyze current processes that pertain to day to day job functions and develop better and more efficient ways to perform daily responsibilities while streamlining processes.
- Open and close Bank Accounts, maintain signature cards and add and remove account signers as necessary.
- Approve wires and transfers on a daily basis.
- Liaison between I.T. and production for enhancing and upgrading funding functionality in Empower.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by Treasury Management.
- Excellent understanding of Excel raw data files in csv or Excel format is a must.
- Experience with mortgage related accounting such as fair value, MSR, ECR, GOS, curtailments, haircuts, locks, etc. are a plus – as well as cash and liquidity analysis/management.
- Superior analytical and problem solving experience
- Strong Accounting and/or Finance background
- Mortgage banking experience and knowledge of SQL is a plus
- A minimum of five (5) years of equivalent work experience in the financial services or Mortgage Industry will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics is required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision option.s
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.