loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Provide administrative support to various OPS department leaders and team members as well as greet visitors and vendors. As the main point of contact for the organization, a strong desire to deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers is a must.
- Schedule meetings & conference calls for UW department
- Provide excellent telephone coverage including ability to answer broker inquiries
- Make travel reservations and plan group meetings and training schedules
- Prepare and track expense reports/invoices
- Prepare minutes, manuals & tables
- Request Passwords for necessary websites
- Training agenda & Calendar
- Manage Open Req’s/Track Turn Over
- Staffing Report/Capacity Report
- UW Huddle & Agenda
- UW Skill Roster
- ECOA Reporting
- NOV tracking/assigning
- Discipline Reporting
- Overtime/Production Reporting
- Create and update Power Point presentations
- Create and update various Excel reports
- Assist with administration of new associate on-boarding
- Create Excel spreadsheets with formulas
- Other projects as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, office manager or secretary.
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills required.
- Proactive approach with ability to anticipate potential issues and present possible solutions and intervene where.
- High School diploma required..
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.