Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for performing various clerical tasks which aid the Title Examiner in completing title exams. Responsible for proofreading and reviewing documentation of Land Records, typing, invoicing, uploading items to the company database and for other various clerical tasks. This position will have contact with other internal departments to resolve questions, inconsistencies or to retrieve missing data. Duties could also include reviewing daily Volume Reports, assisting the Team Lead with the general e-mail in-boxes, mentoring and assisting in training of the new staff. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Responsible for inputting data from land records, calculating fee's, and for obtaining clerical information necessary to examine titles.
- Handles rating (tiering) the files to assist in process flow in the department.
- Reviews reports for production purposes.
- Assists with managing the e-mail inboxes, responding to clients and internal departments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.