We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for building, deploying, maintain and automating our software development pipeline from source control through production. Works closely with operations as a developer, or with development as an operations professional.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops tools and implements processes to deploy internally developed applications.
- Manages private/public cloud deployments (VMware, F5, Azure, AWS).
- Works closely with development teams on architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions.
- Creates and maintains a variety of production and test environments.
- Diagnoses complex system issues with multiple influencing factors.
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams.
- Excels in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a wide variety of tasks and pitches in wherever needed.
- Constructively presents, discusses and debates alternatives.
- Takes shared ownership of products
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of (7) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Preferred experience in windows server administration, scripting/automation (Powershell), webserver administration (VMware), source control administration (Visual Studio & TFS), issue tracking administration (Jira), active-active datacenter deployments and administration (F5), and/or software development (C#).
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization. ?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.