loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
loanDepot’s Organizational Development team is looking for a creative, tech savvy, Instructional Designer with experience working across multiple instructional delivery modalities. The Instructional Designer will consult with business leaders and project managers to create and continuously improve learning experiences using quality training content in the following formats: eLearning, instructor-led content, videos, virtual classroom design, tool kits, study guides, and performance aids. The role requires an individual who can innovate, and move quickly.
*Role is a temporary assignment. This can be remote position with occasional travel to the office for meetings*
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders and managers
- Manage workflow with minimal oversight in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders and sometimes changing priorities.
- Prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines using project management methodology
- Strive to develop learning with customer centric attitude
- Microsoft Office: Word, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Captivate
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Bachelors in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.