loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for acting as a liaison between broker, sales team and operations team throughout the loan process from submission through final disposition of the loan. Works with broker and Account Executive to effectively manage pipeline and achieve desired closing ratio as defined by loanDepot. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Communicates with Broker, underwriter, funder, doc drawer or Account Executive required to ensure all parties are aware of loan status and any outstanding requirements ensuring quality customer service experience and adherence to established guidelines
- Provides status updates on loans as requested by brokers and/or Account Executive.
- Follows up with broker for outstanding conditions and to retrieve signed documents.
- Responsible for daily pipeline management to include, but not limited to, requesting lock extensions, condition follow up, vendor follow up and data integrity in LOS as updates occur
- Responds to internal and external customer inquiries on loan conditions and/or documentation requested for approval or funding.
- Negotiates and works to resolve problems with the broker as it relates to pricing, program changes and reworks to the loan request.
- Provides back up support as needed to review conditions received for accuracy and forward conditions to Underwriting for review in a timely manner.
- Verifies that broker has received notification of loan approvals and status updates.
- Follows up with AMC on completed appraisal reports as required.
- Orders required verifications as outlined in loanDepot’s policies & procedures such as 4506T, VOE, VOD and SS validations.
- Assists brokers with broker portal questions/functionality.
- Communicates with management team on volume projections and status updates.
- Contributes to process improvement suggestions to promote process efficiency and enhance broker experience.
- Acts as a role model of the company’s values, acting in an ethical and professional manner at all times
- Cross-trains on other operational functions as back up support.
- Minimum of 3 years proven and progressive mortgage lending experience, or equivalent.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs.
- Basic underwriting skills as it relates to reading title, calculating income, reading a credit report and basic understanding of an appraisal.
- Working knowledge of the mortgage process, including pricing, registration, processing and closing.
- Basic knowledge of RESPA 2010, HMDA, MDIA and Appraisal Independence Requirements AIR.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of three (3) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.