loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for leading the Account Manager team in day to day activities. Monitors Account Manager pipelines to ensure thorough and efficient movement of loans through process. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Recruits, selects, trains, and develops talented associates in the role of Account Manager (AM).
- Collaborates with the Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and Area Sales Managers (ASM) to properly assign Account Managers to manage the pipelines of each ASM.
- Monitors the individual pipelines of each AM to ensure there is proper follow-up on all loans and proper balance between the talent, knowledge and skills of the AM to the size of their respective pipeline.
- Trains each AM on the use of the LOS (Empower) and Empower Pipeline Manager tool to optimize their ability to manage their assigned pipelines.
- Assigns service level standards (SLAs) to ensure each AM know when activities must be performed and communicate those SLAs to the RSMs and ASMs to ensure proper communication expectations to broker customers.
- Performs regular audits of AMs pipeline and outstanding appraisal ordering and receipt to ensure proper follow-up and clear communication with the broker.
- Interacts closely with Underwriting Manager and Closing/Funding to ensure loans are moving efficiently through the process and to evaluate quality of the files.
- Provides management with regular updates on the problems or issues that may impact the quality of the loans being funded, turn-around time of loans from submission to funding or our ability to deliver superior customer service to each broker.
- Works closely with RSMs and ASMs to provide them with feedback on the quality of the submissions received from broker customers, including any training opportunities that may exist between the ASM and the broker that would improve the ability to quickly and efficiently process and fund loans.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of five (5) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.