loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Acts as liaison between broker, sales team and operations team throughout the loan process from submission through final disposition of the loan. Work with broker and Territory Manager to effectively manage pipeline and achieve desired closing ratio as defined by loanDepot.
- Communicate with loan originator, underwriter, funder, doc drawer or Territory Manager as required to ensure all parties are aware of loan status and any outstanding requirements ensuring quality customer service experience and adherence to established guidelines.
- Provide status updates on loans as requested by brokers and/or Territory Manager.
- Follow up with broker for outstanding conditions and signed docs back.
- Daily pipeline management to include, but not limited to, requesting lock extensions, condition follow up, vendor follow up and data integrity in LOS as updates occur.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries on loan conditions and/or documentation requested for approval or funding.
- Negotiate and work to resolve problems with the broker as it relates to pricing, program changes and reworks to the loan request.
- Provide back up support as needed to review conditions received for accuracy and forward conditions to Underwriting for review in a timely manner.
- Verify that broker has received notification of loan approvals and status updates.
- Provide back up support as needed to process required change of circumstances and ensure re-disclosures are processed within the required time frames.
- Follow up with AMC on completed appraisal reports as required.
- Order required verifications as outlined in loanDepot’s policies & procedures such as 4506T, VOE, VOD and SS validations.
- Assist brokers with broker portal questions/functionality.
- Communicate with management team on volume projections and status updates.
- Contribute to process improvement suggestions to promote process efficiency and enhance broker experience.
- Act as a role model of the company’s values, acting in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
- Cross-train on other operational functions as back up support.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
- Minimum of 3 years proven and progressive mortgage lending experience, or equivalent.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs.
- Basic underwriting skills as it relates to reading title, calculating income , reading a credit report and basic understanding of an appraisal.
- Working knowledge of the mortgage process, including pricing, registration, processing and closing.
- Basic knowledge of RESPA 2010, HMDA, MDIA and Appraisal Independence Requirements (AIR).
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.