loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Customer Care Representative serves as the voice of loanDepot when it comes to inquiries related to our doc portal. The Rep reports directly to the Customer Care Supervisor.
- Ensures the appropriate resolution and provides the proper communication to the customer.
- May come in contact with escalated customer inquiries, complaints, and compliments in relation to our Originations/Servicing Division.
- MSP experience a plus.
- Experience in MS Office and administrative tasks required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated excellence with internal/external customer service.
- Minimum of 2 yr banking/financial, customer service/call center experience
- High School Diploma required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.