loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
To align with business managers to find the most qualified talent for each job opening assigned. To learn the specifications for each job opening and achieve staffing objectives by sourcing and evaluating candidates, advising managers on candidate qualifications, and managing candidates through the hiring process. Collaborate with Human Resources representatives in managing tasks of hiring process through start date of new hire.
- Recruiting/Sourcing – finds and evaluates qualified applicants for the openings assigned. Actively uses techniques and tools to search for talent on the internet, NMLS Listing and within company databases, solicit referrals, cold call, networking, and conduct other methods to find talent for the organization.
- Candidate Relations – develop relations with candidates to learn their motivations and qualifications for job openings within the organization. To assess fit to job opening requirements and company culture.
- Hiring Manager Relations - partners effectively with managers to develop a strong understanding of their business and talent requirements. Proactively consults and influences managers to help balance between business demands and hiring needs.
- HR Compliance - assures consistent application of HR policies, practices, procedures, and compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Employee communications - assists with communications that support project objectives, priorities and results (e.g. interview notes, debrief meetings).
- Advise – help aid the hiring process or systems or to add recruiting expertise in different areas such as comp or benefits as needed.
- A minimum of 1+ years as a corporate or agency Recruiter.
- A minimum of 1 year or more as a Mortgage Banker, Processor or equivalent operational experience in the mortgage industry.
- Knowledge of the trends and methods for attracting and developing relations with candidates in the mortgage industry.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment- related staffing regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees in a team-oriented environment.
- Computer proficiency, e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Search, Social Media
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication and team participation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- BA degree preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.